High Performance Three-Eccentric Butterfly Valve
|FOB Price:||US $650 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $650/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: bv-1
- Connection Form: Flange
- Seal Form: Auto Sealed
- Work Pressure: High Pressure (10.0mpa< Pn <80.0mpa)
- Material of Seal Surface: Metal Hard Sealed
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Driving Mode: Pneumatic
- Structure: Three-Eccentric Sealing
- Valve Stem: Extended
- Working Temperature: Normal Temperature (-40°C<T<120°C)
- Valve Body: Forge Welding
- Trademark: DECRRD
- Origin: Wenzhou
1. Compact structure: low volume, light weight and easy maintenance
2. Smooth flow channel: low flow resistance, low pressure drop and high flow
3. Three-eccentric multi-level compound seal butterfly valve: It uses the unique cam effect, so that during the valve's 90 ˇtravel the seat is totally disengaged from the disc seal ring without any friction.
Three-eccentric soft seal butterfly valve: The sealing pair is made of integral PTFE materials, which are suitable for applications with high medium cleanliness, frequent valve on-off and high requirements for sealing pair corrosion resistance. Especially it can ensure that its service life is basically the same as that of the pipe in the thermal system.
Three-eccentric metal seal butterfly valve: The sealing pair adopts a full metal seal structure. The sealing pair adopts a "hard-contact-hard" structure as shown in figure 1 pneumatic three-eccentric butterfly valve. The seal has a long service life. It is suitable for service conditions where the medium working temperature is extreme, the erosion is severe and there is the occurrence of "crystallization".
4. Strong anti-wear performance: The disc adopts a three-eccentric structure and the sealing face is subject to hard alloy overlaying welding with good anti-wear performance.
5. Valve flow characteristics: Approximate equal percentage. Control and shut-off can be realized.
The main technical parameters
Type: Straight-through flat offset casting body
Nominal diameter: DN50 ~ 1600 (NPS2 ~ 64)
Nominal pressure: PN 16 ~ 40 (Clsaa150 ~ 600)
Connection type: flange type, wafer type
Body material: A216-WCB, A351-CF8, A351-CF8M, A351-CF3,
A351-CF3M, A217-WC6, A217-WC9
Bonnet: Standard: -29 ~ 250 ˇ
High temperature (cooling fin) Type: 250 ~ 600 ˇ
low temperature (extension) type: -46~-29ˇ
See table 1 for working temperature and pressure ranges of various
Packing: PTFE, flexible graphite, nickel-based wire reinforced flexible
Disc type: three-eccentric rotarytype
Seat type: multi-level compound seal, soft seal, metal hard seal
See table 3 for material combination and surface treatment of body,
plug, seat and stem.
Flow characteristics: approximate equal percentage
Adjustable ratio: 30:1
Rated Cv value: See table 3 for details.
Rated travel: 0~60°or0~90°
Seat shut-off class: hard seal: ANSI Class IV, V
soft seal, multi-level compound seal: ANSI Class VI
Outline dimensions: See table 8 for details.